Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Holiday World Trip Info
Tuesday August 10
- 6:30am - leave the church parking lot
- Holiday World all day (lunch on your own at the park)
- 7:00pm - leave Holiday World for Newburgh UMC (45 min drive)
- 8:00pm - overnight at Newburgh UMC (we'll have pizza when we get
to the church)
Wednesday August 11
- 8:00am - breakfast and pack up the van
- 9:00am - leave Newburgh and head back to Charleston
- 12:00pm - arrive back at the church
The cost for the trip is $30 per person for tickets, plus $5 per person for pizza on Tuesday night. Everyone will be on their own for lunch at the park and anything else they want to get along the way (souveniers, snacks, etc).
If you're planning to come, let me know and get your money turned in to the church office NO LATER than August 1! (Checks payable to Wesley UMC with "youth trip" in the memo line). If you have friends who are planning to go, please make sure that their parents fill out a Medical Authorization Form.
Chaperones/drivers are needed as well!
Holiday World website - www.holidayworld.com
Newburgh UMC website - www.newburghumc.org
If you have any questions, or if you need help with the cost of the trip, please get in touch with me!